Saturday, October 3, 2009

My homecard





I live in a nice apartment in Aguas Claras. There are 2 bedrooms, a study, a living/dining room, a kitchen, a laundry, 3 bathrooms, a balcony and a patio. I think it is a very comfortable place.
My favorite place in the apartment is the living room, where I only have my TV and a big couch. No more furnitures. So, instead, I have open space to practice my ballet movements.










My favorite place in the city is Pontao, a beautiful place next to the lake, where you have a wonderful view.


























It is very relaxing to sit there, in a café, drinking a hot capuccino and watching the sunset with good company. The evening can be very pleasant.

4 comments:

  1. My best friend is tall and thin, he has short hair and green eyes. He is 19 years. He is sincere, honest and very knowledgable. I think we are good friends because we like the same things. We like to go out with friends, like night clubs and love to travel also like to go to shows. He is a very good driver. He works in the company of his father during the day and night goes to college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chell is my best friend. She's 30 years old and teacher of deaf children. She's short and very elegant. Your hair is curly, short and brown. She has brown eyes. She's very sociable. She likes going to the shopping. She loves buying clothes and shoes!
    When we meet, is very cool! We talk a lot of many things.....married, job, friends, feelings...
    I love our friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ideal city....

    In my ideal city there's a excellent public transport for people go to yours jobs and entertainment. There are cars but not a lot. There isn't traffic jams! The people go to places or works by foot or bike, for exemple.
    There are lots of cinemas, pubs, restaurants and parks. There are some theaters, museums and churchs. There are schools, chemist, bookshops, newsagents, shopping centers and street market!
    There's too a big and beautiful lake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I'm here to tell us about my ideal city! It is very good because you don't need spend much money to enjoy the best things; everything is cheap! The city wake up at about 10 o' clock, there are many atractions in the nights for all the peaple, so everybody go to sleep late. Public services are great, education, hospitals, transport... well, is very dificult have problems with it. The number of unenployed is a little, so the government receive a lot of taxes, it is used of the best way!

    ReplyDelete